Saturday, July 26, 2008

Peixuan asked me to visit them at the choir room today.

I would really really love to, but I can't go out today unless its for studying purposes ): Really miss you all too (yay its mutual! :D), and you guys JIAYOU okay, ndp is coming so don't slack and focus, prove to everybody out there that you all can do it okay!

Being zibei or whatever won't improve the situation and yingjun ah! Don't compare yourself to the previous comm leh (even though I'm not part of them) just do your best according to your own standards! Xuaneee and tingwei and looloo and jiaye and eliz and yingjun and fish and yufan and joyce. watch out I might be coming sooon! :D




To Leona Yeo Chin-lynn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (its tomorrow) k! Sorry I couldn't come for your birthday celebration, I've really been thinking and thinking whether I should go, in the end I think I decided to say "yes", but my mom said "no" ):

So..have fun k :D I've never really gone out with you guys before, so ask me out after the prelims okay! hahah (I think I'm taking 1.5 days break haha) Sorry again for not being able to make it. For jeanette: "JUNEETEE!" *smooch*, for felicia: "feliciaberryyycia!", for vanessa: "Duriannn!", for chris: "I love shinku!", for christina: "*widegrin and poke*,

for the birthday girl: "HAPPY EARLYBIRD BIRTHDAY AND I'LL SMACK YOUR BUTT ON MONDAY DON'T WORRY :D"



WHY IS THE WHOLE WORLD BUSY o_O

No comments: